Student at Plymouth College of Art, Blog for my work and research.

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Workshop 6 - Development and Outcomes

 'Where The Wild Things Are'

For this workshop I thought it would be difficult to fit a story into only 3 panels as a beginning, middle and end but discovered that my story fit really well into 3 sections so decided to stick to this layout in my development work too.


Original 3 panels in black ink from workshop.


To develop the panels I painted them in watercolours and added some hand drawn text.




The original watercolour paintings.

as a full strip.



With the text added.



I also developed the project by making a set of little prints of the characters and quotes from the book. Painted with watercolours with hand written text. 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment