Student at Plymouth College of Art, Blog for my work and research.

Monday 17 March 2014

Research into illustration style


For the second project i am doing - beauty packaging, i looked into new illustrators out of my normal genre for inspiration. I liked the kind of loose sketchy styles of fashion and beauty illustrators, with quirky characters and a carefree sketchy vibe. I want to create this style in my own illustrations as i think it adds a creative twist to beauty packaging and would entice the target audience of young women. I found illustrators such as Lucia Emanuela Curzi and Miminne to be most inspiring as i really liked the style of drawing and the use of watercolours and mixed medias.



Lucia Emanuela Curzi

Louise Okeefe

Miminne

Elena Heschke
Fringe Vilaine

No comments:

Post a Comment