Student at Plymouth College of Art, Blog for my work and research.

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Project 3 research

For my final project i am going to do a collection of illustrations for display. The theme is everyday life and everyday objects and will all be similar in style, colour, pattern to keep a collective look to all the illustrations. I want to have the collection framed and in a variety of shapes and sizes to create a interesting looking wall show like the examples i researched here. I think the collection will be useful for upcoming shows and exhibitions and i would include a good photo of the display in my portfolio as well as some of the illustrations themselves. I have thought about using the collection in small independent exhibitions and shops and in places like cafes that sell art. I would sell them as framed originals and also do a series of limited edition prints to sell with my other products.

picture wall collage

frames

Gallery wall

Wall Art Idea

black walls & frames

wall of love




No comments:

Post a Comment