Student at Plymouth College of Art, Blog for my work and research.

Monday 18 March 2013

Web Design





original drawing for my webpage decoration

coloured header with illustrations







images of my finished website

home page


gallery page



about page



contact page


i found it really hard to make the website in flash because i'm a bit rubbish at computers and have never done anything like this before. in the end i'm really happy with my website, everything works (hopefully) and i think my design shows off my style and it is easy to navigate and see things. i might not have learnt as much as i could from this experience as most of it went way over my head, technical stuff doesn't agree with me!  but i can say at least i'm an expert at making buttons :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment